Information & Resources
ARTICLES AND CASE STUDIES
Intercollegiate Sports consultant Andy Massey weighs in on current events and trends within the ICS world.
- Introducing Andy Massey, Relation’s Athletics Risk Consultant
- Drinking From a Firehose: Navigating Claims, Insurance, Budgets, Risk Management, Networking and More as a Newly Certified Athletic Trainer
- A Few Words of Advice for New Athletic Trainers
- Reducing Risk in Intercollegiate Athletic Programs through a Safety-Centered Culture
- 4 Ways to Put Student-Athlete Safety First | University Business
- Questions to Ask During an Intercollegiate Athletics Insurance Program Review
- Your Emergency Action Plan and the Medical Timeout
- Get Your Ducks in a Row for Open Enrollment Season’s Impact on Your Athletic Program
- Is There a “Right” Model of Care for Athletics Programs?
GENERAL INSURANCE INFORMATION
- Understanding Costs & Insurance for Sports Injuries
- Claim Process Overview
- Glossary of Health Coverage & Medical Terms
*For informational purposes only. Refer to your policy for coverage-specific terms and specific to your coverage.